[theme-reviewers] Category templates not allowed? Notacceptable.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Sep 1 15:26:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph)
<philip at frumph.net> wrote:
> There is no documentation for the end user to recognize that.

And you didn't bother to tell the theme author (me) to add
documentation either. How are they supposed to know that, exactly?

> If you wish to include a readme.txt file as such then by all means, until
> then please stop throwing your weight around.

If I have to start throwing some weight around to fix this process and
make you guys stop pushing people out of the community like this, then
I'll do so.

Hey, if I can feel like this, then I can only imagine what theme
authors must feel like after you chew them up and spit them out. I'm
surprised we get anybody even bothering to put themes in the repo.