[theme-reviewers] Need a theme for testing

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 28 21:58:41 UTC 2010

Cool, thanks. I ran it through and came up with this result:

No critical errors were found. However, other non-critical errors may
be displayed below. These should be fixed, if needed.

Error List:
- A function call of bloginfo('wpurl') was found in the file
infobar.php. You should use echo site_url() instead.
- A function call of bloginfo('template_directory') was found in the
file loop-header.php. You should use get_template_directory_uri()
instead.

Those came from some of Simon's checking code, which tells me I got it
integrated properly. I'm going down the theme review list and trying
to implement them all, basically.

-Otto