[theme-reviewers] Weekly Stats: 24 Oct 10

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Oct 24 18:01:53 UTC 2010

Weekly Stats have been published <http://bit.ly/dy8gfG>.

First, the good news: we are now at *all-time lows* for Average Days to
Close tickets, and Average Age of open tickets. We also had a nice up-tick
in percentage of tickets closed as approved.

Now, the bad news: the review queue actually grew slightly. More
importantly, we failed to see an improvement in the distribution of tickets
reviewed/closed by reviewers. If everyone who reviewed at least one ticket
this past week had reviewed just one ticket per day, we would have
completely eliminated the existing review queue.

Who is willing to commit to reviewing/closing one ticket per day?