[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Codex Page

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:28:59 UTC 2010

The use of the theme slug as the textdomain name has been recently discussed
in another thread.

Also to note, the use of an incorrect textdomain may be "minor", but I also
consider it to be a significant indicator the theme requires additional
review by the theme author before it will be accepted into the Theme
repository ... so essentially the theme would be resolved as "not-approved"
in these cases. Note, this is generally due to other issues of more
relevance than a textdomain oversight as well.

Of course, there may be other issues related to I18n that can be discussed,
but I would suggest that be a separate thread to keep all of those points in
one place.

Cais.