[theme-reviewers] Themes and Post Meta/Custom Fields

Gene Robinson emhr at submersible.me
Thu Oct 21 16:05:52 UTC 2010

I'm ok with the idea of themes adding post meta if they:
1. document it's function and purpose in theme docs, read-me, and/or options/settings page.
2. prepend the post meta with the theme slug like identifier
3. offer an automated way to remove the post meta should the user desire removal or to reset it.

-Gene