[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Codex Page

Bavota San c at bavotasan.com
Wed Oct 20 21:11:10 UTC 2010

Are the complaints coming from reviewers or developers?

I am a reviewer and a developer and in my opinion the guidelines that have been set and the amount of information that has been provided is amazing. As a developer, my themes are now ten times better than they were before all due to the guidelines. If developers don't realize that this process is making them better developers than I say nuts to them. We have to maintain a level of quality and I think these guidelines will help raise the bar and not detract people from wanted to be a part of the WordPress theme community.

I don't think a second page is needed. I like the idea of a brief list at the top, that scrolls the page down to a block of extended instructions.

c.bavota
Web Programmer
c at bavotasan.com
http://bavotasan.com
http://themes.bavotasan.com

Become an Affiliate and earn 40% commission on sale referrals
http://themes.bavotasan.com/affiliates