[theme-reviewers] Theme Options and Functions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:29:29 UTC 2010

To be added at WP3.1 as the latest implementation date as far as I am
concerned.
We can also look at implementing sooner as this has been noted in review
comments for the last month of two already ...
... and as we are not accepting 'child-themes' per se we can also require it
as the 'textdomain' when implementing internationalization as well.

I imagine, for future consideration, a best practices section with examples
would also be useful.

Cais.