[theme-reviewers] Guidance on theme security

Marty Martin m at seoserpent.com
Wed Oct 20 14:07:06 UTC 2010

Personally I don't give a crap if other users aren't upgrading their WP, but
upgrades to core happen for many reasons (security is a good one) and
there's not much point in releasing a theme for a version of WP you can't
(easily) get any more.  Plus, I don't want to have to deal with trying to
figure out if a theme is compatible with 2.9 when I run 3.0.1 on all of my
sites, including my theme checking site.  :o)

My $0.02.

Marty