[theme-reviewers] Themes and Favicons

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Oct 19 19:28:40 UTC 2010

One thing I've noticed, as I consider that Themes aren't (and don't really
have any good way to be) considerate with respect to undoing tables and
entries added to the database: some Themes set a custom Favicon.

I'm unsure as to the propriety of such a change (without user
acknowledgement) in the first place, but considering that the changed
Favicon remains, even after the Theme is deactivated/deleted, I am
concerned.

Should we be defining expected behavior for such circumstances?