[theme-reviewers] Weekly Stats: 17 Oct 10

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Oct 17 11:53:37 UTC 2010

Theme Review Weekly Stats for the week ending 16Oct10 have been
published<http://www.chipbennett.net/2010/10/17/theme-review-weekly-stats-17-oct-10/>
.

Chip

p.s. if every active reviewer were to close 3 tickets, we would wipe out the
existing review queue.
p.p.s. we had our second largest number of tickets opened last week (134).
The review queue was reduced by more than half, but we still need everyone's
help to keep the queue manageable. If we have the same number submitted this
week, we'll need all active reviewers to close 2 tickets per day to keep up
with demand.