[theme-reviewers] New Ticket Resolution

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 14 15:06:42 UTC 2010

RE: License - the current Guideline requirement is *either* a full-text
license.txt *or* License/License URI header tags. Several Themes have a
"This Theme, including all blah-blah-blah is licensed under the terms of the
GPL. http:(insert one of many URLs here)". Such a statement does not conform
to the current Guidelines as written.

How would you handle this one, if not with an
approved-but-fix-this-in-the-next-version status?

RE: CSS - the current Guideline requirement is that Themes use valid CSS
(per the W3 Validator), with an exception for browser-specific property
prefixes (-moz-box-shadow, etc.). How would you rewrite this requirement
such that it can be enforced in the way that you are suggesting?

Chip