[theme-reviewers] New Ticket Resolution

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 14 14:16:43 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Edward Caissie
<edward.caissie at gmail.com> wrote:
> My point is the issues are either minor or they are not ... obviously the
> flexibility to approve themes with "minor" issues should and is being used
> ... but, and I write again, if they are *required* to be fixed with the next
> revision then they should have been *required* to be fixed with the current
> version as they were IMO not "minor" to begin with if the reviewer is
> resolving as "not-approved" with the next revision.
>
> If the same "minor" issue was later decided to be not a "minor" issue then
> that is a different matter.

That whole argument is up to ya'll, and I have no input.

However, we can add as many different types of resolutions as you
like. If you want "approved-with-issues", then that's no problem. Nor
is "approved-with-bribery-involved", or
"approved-because-my-mother-likes-it". Whatever you need there.