[theme-reviewers] A Nice Change!

Bavota San c at bavotasan.com
Tue Oct 12 22:25:32 UTC 2010

Hey all,

Thanks for checking out the tutorial on Developing a WordPress Theme. Please let me know any "mistakes" I might have made. I noticed Phil pointed out something and I would appreciate any other feedback so I can make sure that all info is up to date and correct. I actually did a presentation at WordCamp Montreal that spoke about the new theme review guidelines and all the work that you guys have been doing to maintain a set of standards for all themes in the directory. Thanks for all the hard work.

Sorry I haven't been helping much with theme reviews lately. I have been a bit preoccupied with travelling and finishing up a major project over the past couple month. But now that is all over with and I am ready to help out and review some more theme in the upcoming weeks.

c.bavota
Web Programmer
c at bavotasan.com
http://bavotasan.com
http://themes.bavotasan.com

Become an Affiliate and earn 40% commission on sale referrals
http://themes.bavotasan.com/affiliates