[theme-reviewers] Issue with Purple Pastels 6.01 in the Theme Directory

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Tue Oct 12 22:03:47 UTC 2010

Purple Pastels 6.01 was only recently accepted as an theme update to the
Theme Directory. The zip file that I submitted contained a single theme
folder called "purplepastels".

One of my users has just informed me that the Theme Directory download
contains a single theme folder called "purple-pastels" - which I've just
confirmed!

Who changed it? And why?

I have 2 child themes that use Purple Pastels as their parent. Both are
currently available for download on <http://quirm.net/themes>. Under the
circumstances, it is ESSENTIAL that the Theme Directory download retains
the same folder name as submitted.

I'm still flabbergasted that the theme folder name was changed without
anyone even asking me about it!

Mel P.
--
WordPress theme developer