[theme-reviewers] All Outstanding Tickets: 29

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Oct 12 18:21:42 UTC 2010

Hey Reviewers!

We're down to 29 open
tickets<https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=resolution&col=reporter&col=keywords&col=time&col=changetime&order=priority>(including
assigned tickets). Great job!

Other than the one assigned to SpencerFinnell (4 weeks old), the oldest
outstanding ticket is only 2 weeks old.

Other than those two-oldest tickets, we're down to an average of 3.92 days
for age of open tickets (last report was 7.95 days!), with the oldest being
13 days (last report was 25 days!).

Let's see if we can get that Review Queue down to no tickets older than one
day, eh?