[theme-reviewers] Theme Preview not working on Wordpress site

ethan anwar ethananwar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 11:52:31 UTC 2010

Hello everybody!

I'm writing this because I have a small problem with my theme's preview not
working.
Here is the theme : http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/zombie-apocalypse

When you try to preview it the pop-up window stays blank and nothing is loaded.
What I've noticed is that the pop-up window is trying to load this link :
http://wp-themes.com/zombie-apocalypse
If you load that link in a new window it also stays white but the interesting
thing is that if after that you delete zombie-apocalypse from the link and leave
just http://wp-themes.com/ then the Zombie Apocalypse theme loads. After a
refresh the default theme appears.

Well that's about all I can say about this. In the meanwhile I updated the theme
from 1.05 to 1.06 thinking maybe a change of link or something would occur but
nothing has changed.

And another really small matter, not really that important, and you probably
know about it already, is that the author links containing white spaces do not
work because the links created also contain white spaces. I've noticed that
because it is also my case. The author of my theme is Cryout Creations and it
links to http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/Cryout Creations which is a
bad link. On the other hand the page for the author does exist and it is found
at http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/cryout-creations .

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!