[theme-reviewers] Completed first "trial" review

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Oct 11 20:42:46 UTC 2010

A couple of points off the top of my head:

1) Not all Themes will incorporate a navigation menu. It's not required
functionality - but if incorporated, must use the core wp_nav_menu()
implementation. In cases where Themes have no Nav Menus, I suggest adding a
"Pages" widget to the sidebar (since widget support *is* required).

Give that a try, and see how you do with reviewing the Pages!

2) Regarding the bundled font, here's one other detail from the EULA:

The maximum number of simultaneous users is specified in the applicable
receipt. All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing
the font.

This font wouldn't be GPL-compat, regardless of how it's implemented. Good
catch!

More later,

Chip