[theme-reviewers] wp_footer() placement - [#1221:THEME:PencilDraw]

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:46:41 UTC 2010

I'd like to see an absolute solution to this as well ... with the current
design I use in Desk Mess Mirrored, to place wp_footer() immediately before
bottom graphic to include any content displayed via "injection" into
wp_footer() without having wp_footer() in a CSS container that I can apply a
background to.

I'm not thrilled with my solution, but I have yet to find one that works any
other way ... I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any.

I can accept wp_footer() as the last "code" element in a theme before
design (in default installation setup) merits it. This is also an exception
to the rule so to speak.

Cais.