[theme-reviewers] wp_footer() placement - [#1221: THEME: PencilDraw]

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Oct 7 16:59:38 UTC 2010

Arguments for:

1) So that it doesn't interfere with site design with plugins that add
content specifically designed for below the site. (wibya toolbar)
2) Script execution sometimes will *not* work within a div set of your site
design.  Some plugins that inject into that area will fail due to it being
inside a particular markup area.

Arguments for not caring where its at:
1) So that particular plugins that inject into that area *look good* with
the site design that puts it into that particular area.

- Phil