[theme-reviewers] Pagelines Themes: Theme URI

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:01:53 UTC 2010

My role as devil's advocate has now been fulfilled ... (*grin*)

... as I said, I agree with your commentary.

*The Pro version of the theme is substantially different from the free
version to preclude its use as a Theme URI link.*

The question now becomes, what of all the author's other themes? I would
suggest something in your comments to the effect of recognizing this may be
an issue with future submissions of all their (current) themes.

I would also suggest using as much of this discussion in the comments as it
applies as well.

Cais.