[theme-reviewers] Theme TRAC Permission Issues

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 13:08:26 UTC 2010

Otto -

I'm not so much concerned with "new" tickets being able to be made (ability
is back now) ... I agree the uploader should be taking care of all that now.
Although there was a short period in the beginning when I had to manually
create several tickets to sync Extend and Trac but that was sorted out some
time ago.

I was more concerned with the ability to re-open tickets if need be ...
thanks for the quick response.

Cais.