[theme-reviewers] Theme TRAC Permission Issues

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 12:56:20 UTC 2010

Otto, Andrew, Joseph, Ian ... did I miss anyone?!

I was just looking at a ticket in the Theme Trac and noticed a few items,
none of which I have been able to "fix".

First, the "New Ticket" button is no longer available, nor am I am to add
'TICKET_CREATE' to any user or group ... I received the message
'TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation'