[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:11:00 UTC 2010

I believe I am cc'd on every comment made on every ticket (except perhaps
the ones I make myself) ... hopefully Pross is as well.

Otherwise (and we can still look into it either way) we can work on adding a
Trac report to create a list of tickets "that are still new but have
comments".

BTW, good ideas Jeremy!

Cais.

PS: @Pross_ ... you got some report work to do (*grin*) EAC