[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Fri Oct 1 15:17:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Simon Prosser <pross at pross.org.uk> wrote:

> thing is cais/otto, if we ditch approved and use accespted instead, i think
> the status for accepted is open? aproved closes the ticket...unless it can
> be modified

We should be able to disable all ticket properties for anyone who is not a
theme reviewer.

For that to occur, Otto and I would need a case-sensitive list of everyone's
WordPress.org logins so they can maintain that capability.

This will not prevent comments by theme authors etc. Only modifications to
the keywords, owner, et al.