[theme-reviewers] Theme Scan Failing

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sun Nov 28 17:25:54 UTC 2010

in the current version of the plugin, and all other versions:

if eval() base64_decode or uudecode() or str_rot13() are found you
will get critical error and the filename AND a snippet will be shown

The suspicious code check is a custom check on the wp uploader that
checks for fopen and file_get_contents i think ( as well as a few
others? )

The latest version of my plugin (trunk and .7) also have these checks
but are outputed as INFO