[theme-reviewers] Trademark Question

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Nov 25 16:59:16 UTC 2010

http://www.nytimes.com/ref/membercenter/help/copyright.html

"All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of The New York Times Company or in the case of third party materials, the owner of that content. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content."

Which is envelopes all design graphics and content news or otherwise.

- pHil