[theme-reviewers] uploader

Spencer spencer.gurnk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:04:31 UTC 2010

It passed previously (Quality Control).

I don't want to start a big ordeal or anything and it'll probably just
be easier to add the code in, but if a theme isn't designed
(functionality wise) to use something like comment pagination, should
the theme really be forced to change how it operates? I know you don't
have to enable comment pagination, and nobody would if they were using
this theme, so that just makes adding the code that much more
pointless. I can see requiring it for a blog theme, but WordPress
isn't just for blogs anymore. Somethings just don't apply to all
themes.

Like I said, if it's the rule and it won't pass because of it, I'll
add it. If that's the case just let me know.

Thanks,
Spencer