[theme-reviewers] Deletion of an unapproved theme -- Undedicated -- from the theme repository

Pritam P Hans pritam.hans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:09:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

Long time back I had tried to get Undedicated WP theme listed in theme
repository. It didn't meet the criteria and was rejected by the theme
repository, but it was a success on the web. a lot of people used it and it
was also featured by some design blogs. Now, I have a newer version of the
theme and I want it to be part of the repository so that old users get to
know about the new one and can update.

I cannot upload the theme as the WordPress id that I had used to upload the
theme has been deleted. The system gives me the error that the theme name
already exists. Can someone please delete the old, unapproved Undedicated
theme from the repository? Getting this theme on repository will allow the
users to upgrade to the newer version which supports 3.0.

THANKS
Pritam P Hans