[theme-reviewers] "Clone" Themes and Trademark

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 15:52:55 UTC 2010

What about themes like Inanis Glass (homage to the Windows UI) or the
Notepad Theme (homage to the iPhone's notes.app)? These aren't even clones
of websites.

Sayontan.

Sayontan Sinha
http://mynethome.net | http://mynethome.net/blog
--
Beating Australia in Cricket is like killing a celebrity. The death gets
more coverage than the crime.