[theme-reviewers] Post formats

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:13:01 UTC 2010

Custom Image Header support *only* supports one header image, if it
supported multiple images then I could see annexing "custom logos" into
being supported with Custom Image Header ... actually I would likely start
siding with Custom Image Header as a requirement if by default core code
supported multiple images in the "header" area, otherwise I still believe it
needs more work.

Custom Post Type Index may not really apply to the Theme repository but it
should be recognized in a similar fashion as you noted.

If I am understanding things correctly, Admin bar will be public facing (for
admins) themes may need to take that into account, it should be reviewed as
such ...

We need one thread to discuss all of these items ... or better yet, one blog
post.

"Upsell" themes need to be defined; simply and concisely, in everyday
language. Then we need to sort out what is allowable and what will not be.

Cais.