[theme-reviewers] Theme Submission Failing

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:54:29 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am trying to submit version 3.6.7 of Suffusion through the theme uploader,
but I keep getting an error "413 Request Entity Too Large". My zip file is
around 1.6 MB (roughly the same as the previous 15-odd versions of the
theme). Has something changed in the submission process? There is nothing in
the theme review checklist or in the theme development checklist that
suggests that the submissions should be below a certain size.

Regards,
Sayontan.

--
Sayontan Sinha