[theme-reviewers] Post formats

Bert Hixson bert at webconsiderations.com
Sat Nov 6 16:49:38 UTC 2010

Hello,

I just subscribed to the theme-reviewers mailing list looking for direction
on how to remove themes that I have created that are currently in the
WordPress theme directory.

I would like to remove all but two of them and need to know what process I
should follow to do so.

The themes that I wish to remove are "Bright Ideas", "Writer's Quill" and
"Chronicles". The Chronicles theme was never accepted but I would like to
have it removed from even showing up in "My themes". The Bright Ideas theme
and Writer's Quill are out of date for WordPress 3.01 and I don't want to
take the time to update them and no longer want to support them.

After the removal, I will still have two themes that are in the directory
and I plan to update those soon.

Thank you,

Bert Hixson

Web Considerations