[theme-reviewers] Magazine Basic 2.6.7

Bavota San c at bavotasan.com
Sun Jun 27 20:55:43 UTC 2010

That is super weird. I just downloaded it when I wrote the email and I got only five items. Now it seems to be working properly. I will keep and eye on it though.

Thanks for taking a look into it.

c.bavota
Web Programmer
c at bavotasan.com
http://bavotasan.com
http://themes.bavotasan.com

Become an Affiliate and earn 40% commission on sale referrals
http://themes.bavotasan.com/affiliates