[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] iNove, new version 3.0

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Mon Jun 28 05:01:53 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, we cannot edit anything (such as the style.css version
number) once it has been uploaded.  We will remove all versions of iNove
currently in the review queue.  Please upload a new copy with the
correct version numbers in all locations, including the styles file.

Thanks!

Tom Lany
http://tomlany.net