[theme-reviewers] Magazine Basic 2.6.7

Bavota San c at bavotasan.com
Sun Jun 27 20:42:03 UTC 2010

Hey Joseph,

I just got a support request from someone who had downloaded my theme off of WordPress.org. it looks like the theme that is downloaded does not contain all of the proper files.

I just downloaded it from this page:

http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/magazine-basic

It only contains an admin folder and four other files. There is suppose to be a lot more to it than that. Did something go screwy during the approval process? Has anyone noticed this for other themes?

Should I try to re-upload it with a new version number or are the files in there somewhere?

Thanks.

c.bavota
Web Programmer
c at bavotasan.com
http://bavotasan.com
http://themes.bavotasan.com

Become an Affiliate and earn 40% commission on sale referrals
http://themes.bavotasan.com/affiliates