[theme-reviewers] Better WTC Material Handling

Oliver Haiqing Hua, CEO China 449334 at 20080717-1037.net
Fri Jun 25 11:40:21 UTC 2010

Dear Sir / Madam,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Oliver Haiqing Hua, the new China CEO of WTC Industries (www.wtcindustries.com).

First of all, I would like to introduce our most up-to-date webpage of our new products that maybe of your interest. The webpage is: http://wtcindustries.com/recommendations.html

There are at least 6 reasons to chose WTC for all MHE you need:

1. Volumes. We dont have the widest product range. But as we are distributing big volumes of the best-selling products of different kind, we can increase volumes and push prices. Special products are also available (at more normal prices).

2. Experience. We have been present in material handling equipment (MHE) business in China for more than 20 years. We have very loyal customers, who stay with us, although the world is changing so quickly, and especially China. Loyal customers are maybe the best proof of being a serious supplier, year after year, decade after decade. The very beginning of our company group is going back more than 50 years in time.

3. Objectiveness. Normally one factory is not good on all kind of products. We pick the best products from each factory, and our organization can combine shipments from several producers in the same containers.

4. The best of two worlds. We are a Swedish/Chinese company. We develop and quality test our products in Sweden, and produce them in China. We have well-educated staff both in Sweden and China, and we are co-operating closely since 20 years with the oldest and most respected import/export house in the region. Famous Swedish engineering/Chinese low price production, a perfect combination.

5. Most value for your money. Lowest prices have become a routine expression in too many ads and sales letters. Our prices are low, but you can always find lower. However, we guess you dont want the cheapest products of each kind, if they then turn to junk after a few months, damaging your reputation and give you annoyed customers.

6. Extra careful quality control. We put a lot more attention on quality control than most of our competitors. And our after sales support dept. will react quickly on any questions/problems/need of spare parts you may have. We will not be satisfied, before you are absolutely satisfied with us.

Please click to see our product recommendations of today: http://wtcindustries.com/recommendations.html

Kind Regards,
Oliver Hua Haiqing
China CEO,
WTC Industries

Never stop moving WTC can give you a lift!

WTC Industries Sweden / China
602-19, 590 Long, Xinhua Rd.
Changning District, Shanghai,
P. R. China, Postcode: 200052