[theme-reviewers] Fwd: THEME: Rachel - 0.8 (closed theme: not-accepted)

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:04:30 UTC 2010

Hmmm ... I should have read that again before forwarding it to the list. My
apologies.

I think the signature of the reviewer should be part of the template, given
the author addressed me directly in their reply.

@Tom, it looks like the author may have a question on a review point ...
their email is in this message now.

Cais.