[theme-reviewers] How to get involved?

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Tue Jun 22 22:43:27 UTC 2010

I think I replied to your other email, but here it is again just in
case I missed it :-)

Work has started on a Theme Review page on the codex -
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review

We've just started using Trac to do feedback, here is a report for all
of the tickets that haven't been assigned/looked at yet:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?status=!closed&order=priority&report=9&owner=

Post feedback to the ticket, with the appropriate "resolve as " status.

We've only scratch the surface of using Trac for this, I'm still
working on further integration with the WPORG directory system.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/