[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] thinktheme, new version 1.1

Themes Town themestown at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:10:33 UTC 2010

Hi, is the theme review process on halt at the moment? I'm trying to figure
out how to tell if my themes are just still pending review or if they have
not passed review. I've uploaded a couple and re-uploaded but haven't had
any indication of the status of either. I know you have your hands full with
the 3.0 release. Just checking if possibly the queue might be backed up or
if there are problems with the themes I've uploaded.

Adela Lewis