[theme-reviewers] Problem uploading new version of Hybrid theme

Dave Jesch davejesch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:29:16 UTC 2010

I found a short tag in the screenshot.png file. Two of them, in fact.

My guess is that the automated process that looks for the short tags looks
in every file. It should, since some programmers like to put PHP code in a
.inc or other non-standard file. But I think certain file types can be
safely excluded from the search, like image files, .txt and .css and maybe a
few others.

Dave