[theme-reviewers] Carrington Theme Blog 2.2

chip at chipbennett.net chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jun 22 15:48:48 UTC 2010

Keir,

Please post your question on the support forum for the Carrington Blog theme:

http://wordpress.org/tags/carrington-blog?forum_id=5

The theme-reviewers mail-list is intended for discussions regarding formal
review of themes submitted for inclusion in the wordpress.org theme
repository. It is not intended for general theme support questions.

Hope this helps!