[theme-reviewers] New Uploaded Theme

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 03:14:14 UTC 2010

Hey,

I just uploaded a new version of the theme I submitted a few days ago -
Twenty Ten Weaver.

Turns out the 1.1 version I submitted had an issue that was sensitive to
the version of PHP running on the servers.

It works fine on many PHP versions, but some choked on a perfectly legal
sequence of code in one of the theme files.
After some serious pain, I finally tracked it to the PHP version bug,
and this new theme version should work on different PHP versions.

But I really wanted you to know that if you had issues with the 1.1
version I submitted, it was due to a PHP version
issue, and not any incorrect code in the theme.

Bruce Wampler

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com