[theme-reviewers] Trac tickets for review feedback

Dave Grossman dave at 943productions.com
Sat Jun 19 05:47:28 UTC 2010

Good point. But are those features listed in the testing criteria? Do submitters have that criteria available to them as part of the submission process? It probably behooves us to make available a timeline of when new submissions need to have what new features.

And if we collect data on theme color, number of columns, etc. why not also collect data on whether a theme features the new 3.0 features? That helps the fully featured themes stand out.

Dave
--
Dave Grossman