[theme-reviewers] Urgent Business Proposal

Mr. Maurice Biete mauricebiete at mail.ru
Thu Jun 17 22:37:20 UTC 2010

Dear Friend.

My name is Mr. Maurice Biete, A banker by
Profession and Currently A Director of Finance
Auditing and Accounting Unit in my  Bank, Which
the name will be relaying to you upon your respond
towards this proposal for security reason.

I get your name and address in my search for a
reputable and reliable person to help me claim the
sum of USD$24.6 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS,
Deposited in our bank by one of our customer who
die with his wife and two children on the 21Th day
of April 2004 in car clash along Aflao express
road.

Since his death no one has come up as his next of
kin and all our efforts to locate any member of
his family immediate family has prove Abortive
that was why I decided to see if I can get anybody
who has the same surname or last name with him via
Internet preferably some one of the same
nationality with him which I believe you have all
the qualities we need.

Why i am contacting you is to present you to our
bank as the next of Kin to the deceased customer.
He was Drilling contractor with some Oil Companies
here in west Africa,also because you have the same
surname/last name with him. So it will be more
acceptable and wiser to present you through paper
work to the Bank for claim of the total fund.

I will give you all the necessary requirements
that the bank may request from you and follow up
the transfer of the fund into your account as an
Insider. It will interest you to know that I have
been keeping the account dormant to enable my
plans for the funds to come through and this is
the time and I am happy to locate you for the
perfection of the transfer of the Fund into your
nominated Bank Account to be given.

As soon as I get your positive response on my
Telephone number or +233 5482 88442 Email (
mauricebiete at fastwebmail.it ) I will update you
about the mode of disbursement and I will also
need to know about investing in your Country as a
way of helping your people who suppose are the
original owners of this Fund

Looking forward to your urgent response by
updating me with direct Telephone and Fax number
for easy communication.

Yours Specially

Mr. Maurice Biete

THIS E-MAIL IS MY TEMPORARY ADDRESS. FOR SECURITY
REASONS, I PREFER YOU SEND ME YOUR REPLIES VIA MY
PRIVATE CONTACT E-MAIL:
mauricebiete at fastwebmail.it

THANKS - Mr. Maurice Biete
Diret Tel: +233 5482 88442