[theme-reviewers] wp-themes: SWIFT - 5.29

SATISH GANDHAM satish_g2009 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 17 17:57:07 UTC 2010

Hello Joseph,

I included twitter widget and facebook fan page, they are well known and safe sites. Those two scripts shouldn't create any security issues.

This is the only means of promotion I have for my theme. As it's a free theme there is no affiliate revenue, so nobody would write about my theme, all my hard work is shadowed by the premium themes.

I don't think having those two widgets will be a problem for the users, I wouldn't have done that if it creates problems.

Should I remove those two widgets or is there any alternate.

I don't have any problem removing them, It's your software and I have to play by your rules.

Regards
Satish Gandham