[theme-reviewers] INVESTMENT ENQUIRY

MR. JOHNSON EYOH eyoh at royal.net
Wed Jun 16 05:02:37 UTC 2010

The Managing Director/CEO.
Dear Sir,
I got satisfactory information about you i decide to write in my
willingness to negotiate a serious business relationship with you believing
that you will provide me a feasible solution. I am Mr.Johnson Eyoh from
Congo Democratic . Let state briefly that this message requires your
attention, It is my sincere pleasure to intimate you with this business
proposal which will certainly benefit you and me. I am seeking your co-
operation and assistance because I do not have much business experience I
am interested in investing in your company.With your acceptance of my
proposal it is mandatory that we will sign a Memorandum of Partnership
Understanding (MOU) for a long-term period of investment. After this you
will be given the Power of Attorney over a substantial amount of money and
this I am sure will lead us to a life-long partner relationship. Looking
forward to your response so that we can proceed as soon as possible.
Best Regards.
Mr.Johnson Eyoh.