[theme-reviewers] red dodge

Daniel Zilli daniel at jilliz.com
Mon Jun 14 10:20:52 UTC 2010

Here are my first thoughts:

---------------------------------------
GENERAL:

The template don't initialise because there is line at style.css making reference to a parent theme.  Is this a child theme?
After removed the line I could active the theme.

HEADER:
NO feed auto discovery link.

USABILITY:
The theme should make more use of white space and padding.

FORMAT, FUNCTION AND LOGIC
No style for tables.
No style for h2 to h6.
Lists are not correctly styled. Part of them are showed out side of the main content div.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Zilli _ Production Executive _ Jilliz Ltd.

Phone: +66 (0) 85 334 1224 | Website: http://www.jilliz.com
288/43 BaanMai Puttabucha 36, Bangmod, Thungkru Bangkok 10140.