[theme-reviewers] Theme Greenpaddy 1.0

Johan Dahlstrom johan at mastermute.com
Fri Jun 11 20:17:19 UTC 2010

I had a thought about the freecddvdburning links/references too, but I
wasn't sure about the stance on that.

Peronally I agree with the "no comments on pages" but I guess I have
to fold on that on reviews.

Widgets work for me. I guess there is some seroius issues with the
coding, that corresponds with the footer problem I found.

It needs rework!

/J