[theme-reviewers] Distilled Review

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Fri Jun 11 18:44:43 UTC 2010

Thanks for the note.

I noticed that DB query, too, but didn't know how concerned I should be
about those.  It would probably be best for the author to use the
get_the_author function instead, as all they appear to be doing here is
pulling an author name.  If they wanted to pull more information,
http://codex.wordpress.org/Author_Templates might be a starting place.
I would agree that this query should be probably be removed, but we
might want to get feedback on why it was included.

I also noticed that ./lib/pngfix.js has an MIT license.  Is this acceptable?

Tom Lany
http://tomlany.net/