[theme-reviewers] Distilled Review

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Fri Jun 11 18:01:44 UTC 2010

Terrific, thank you for going through this theme.  A few other items I noticed:

- there's no license info for the theme (that I saw)
- the Page nav at the top also overlaps the rss feed link.  In cases
where there is a fixed about of room I usually suggest limiting the
number of Page entries to display.   Theme authors should be testing
with the sample data set, but that doesn't seem to always happen
- the category nav also goes beyond it's original area.  Hoping WP3.0
and custom menus helps with both these items :-)
- the theme options are saved as separate WP options.  These options
aren't particularly big, no reason why they couldn't be saved as
single WP option
- there is a direct DB query in page-authors.php, can you see if
that's something that can be replaced with an existing WP function?

Double check on that DB item and then we can package this up to send
to the theme author.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org